User Interface Designer
We have a contract position open for a UI designer. User Interface (UI) designers at LAUNCH are expert visual communicators with a passion for design that ranges from ideas to pixels. They work with cross-functional teams to bring clarity and vision to our client’s initial product requirements. To accomplish this goal, UI designers create concept diagrams, screen mockups, interactive prototypes, and visual brand identities. UI designers at LAUNCH will work with a wide range of clients: from new, innovative start-ups to large, global brands with millions of active customers.
- Create brand identities and interfaces for mobile apps, websites and other devices
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, researchers and other designers
- Visualize ideas through sketches, conceptual diagrams and illustrations
- Develop style guides for fast-growing digital products
- BA or BFA in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 3-4 stellar examples of graphic design work in print or interactive media
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some experience with web technologies, including HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and visual
LAUNCH Design is a small, but established UX agency from Silicon Valley, now in Portland, OR. We are looking for talented designers to help us build our presence in the Pacific Northwest and work with our world-class clients. Our clients range from early stage, VC-funded start-ups to established brands such as PayPal, MasterCard, Walmart.com, eBay and LinkedIn.
HOW TO APPLY
Email the following items to us:
- 3-4 examples of your work (links to your portfolio are ok)
We hope to hear from you soon!